Class 3 / Cherry
A little bit of a change to the Home Learning format. The Home Learning will be posted every 2 weeks rather than every week from this point on. I have moved from days to sessions; these may be chronological or not – please check.
Please also keep your eye on ‘The Reading Well’ – our initiative in the promotion of reading for pleasure posted in ‘Other’ within the Home Learning folder in Coronavirus Information on our Website -there is also a previous signposting page for reading in there. I have attached the blog in the Home Learning below to help as well as a reading list of worth while titles for year 3 and 4 reading – if you are in need.
I hope you these two weeks of home learning.
From Mrs Owens
- English session 1.pdf
- Computing projects 1 and 2.docx
- English session 2.pdf
- English session 3.pdf
- English session 4.pdf
- English session 5.pdf
- Good Book choices signpost sheet year 3.doc
- Maths session 1 subtraction - find the difference puzzle.doc
- Maths session 2 - subtraction continued.doc
- English PowerPoint - word types.pptx
- Maths session 3 - subtraction - choose your method.pdf
- Maths session 4 - Finding fractions of numbers.pdf
- Overview - Week 1 Summer 2 - 1st - 12th June.doc
- Maths session 5 - Using the bar method to find fractions of numbers.pdf
- RE story of Pentecost - Strange and Miraculous.doc
- Reading for pleasure 1 - The Reading Well.doc
- Maths session 4 support - finding a unit fraction of a number.pptx
- Reading for pleasure 2 - The Reading Well.doc
- Science - Nutrients Research Project.docx