Class 2/ Sycamore
Hello Sycamore Class,
It has been wonderful to hear from many of you this week and see some of the wonderful work that you have been doing. I have had cards, seen recycled art sculptures and heard some excellent recounts of things that you have been doing at home! It has been fantastic. I am so proud of you all for your enthusiasm and it has brought me much joy and many smiles to see what you have been doing.
This week, I have put together some more suggestions, but as previous weeks, please remember to only do what you can. This week is 'Laudato Si Week' so many of the suggestions follow this theme.
As always, we love to see what you have been doing, so if you want to you can send us photographs at email@example.com.
- Planning 18.05.2020.docx
- Y2 Week 6 Day 2 Maths.pdf
- Y2 Week 6 Day 2_Powerpoint for Teachers_NB.pptx
- Y2 Week 6 Day 4 Maths.pdf
- Y2 Week 6 Day 5 Maths.pdf
- GR_Dream On.pdf
- Year 2_Week 6_Day 3 English.pdf
- Science Task 4_ObservationsOverTime.docx
- CAFOD Project ideas - week beginning 18 May.pdf
- CAFOD Laudato Si' Song Lyrics.pdf