Class 3/ Cherry
Thank you if you have sent me an email - it has been lovely to hear from you and I will try to send you an email back via ‘Admin,’ if I can. You sound very busy.
Last weekend, I was busy in the garden re-potting little vegetable plants and generally playing in the mud, which was fun; hopefully I will be getting some fresh vegetables if the naughty snails don’t get them first. I have a particularly cheeky, yellow snail who I have nick-named Burt - he keeps coming back to my lettuces from wherever I put him in the garden!
I hope you enjoy this week’s home learning.
From Mrs Owens
- A French pornounciation survival guide for r and u.ppt
- CAFOD Change maker exhibition.pdf
- CAFOD Change maker exhibition photos.pdf
- English - Year 3 Week 6 Day 1.pdf
- English - Year 3 Week 6 Day 2.pdf
- English - Year 3 Week 6 Day 3.pdf
- English - Adverbs with audio.pptx
- English - Year 3 Week 6 Day 4.pdf
- English - Year 3 Week 6 Day 5.pdf
- English - Clauses and Conjunctions with audio.pptx
- Maths - Y3 Week 6 Day 2.pdf
- Maths - Y3 Week 6 Day 3.pdf
- Maths - Y3 Week 6 Day 4 PowerPoint.pptx
- Maths - Y3 Week 6 Day 4.pdf
- Maths - Y3 Week 6 Day 5.pdf
- Maths - Y3 Week 6 Day 2 PowerPoint.pptx
- Science - Observations Over Time.docx