Class 3/ Cherry
Thank you for sending some of the work you have been proud of - I enjoyed reading it.
This week there is a very special project to do if you would like to – It’s to produce a piece of work for a time capsule, documenting your experiences of home learning and living through this period of our history. You are the Historians. Please save your work for when we see you again and we could organise a time capsule to be buried in the school grounds for pupils to uncover in the future.
P.S. I am still working on perfecting the Honeycomb – it was a bit flat but very tasty – I think I might have made a bit too much.
- Year 3 Week 3 Day 1.pdf
- Year 3 Week 3 Day 3.pdf
- Year 3 Week 3 Day 2.pdf
- Year 3 Week 3 Day 4.pdf
- Year 3 Week 3 Day 5.pdf
- GR_Purple is Best.pdf
- Y3_Week3_Day3_Find pairs of fractions that add to 1.pdf
- Y3_Week3_Day1_Use a fraction wall to compare pairs of fractions.pdf
- Y3_Week3_Day2_Use a fraction wall to order groups of fractions.pdf
- Y3_Week3_Day4_Write and draw analogue and digital clock times.pdf
- Y3_Week3_Day5_Match analogue and digital clock times_quarter hour increments.pdf
- Y3_Week3_Day4_PowerPoint 2 for Teachers.pptx