We take 3 year olds!
Within our Foundation Stage at St Joseph's we aim to:
- Provide a safe, challenging, stimulating, caring and sharing environment which is sensitive to the needs of the child including children with additional needs. ·
- Provide a broad, balanced, relevant and creative curriculum that will set in place firm foundations for further learning and development in Key Stage 1 and beyond. ·
- Use and value what each child can do, assessing their individual needs and helping each child to progress. · Enable choice and decision making, fostering independence and self-confidence. ·
- Work in partnership with parents and guardians and value their contributions ensuring that all children, irrespective of ethnicity, culture, religion, home language, family background, learning difficulties, disabilities, gender or ability. ·
- Provide opportunities whereby children experience a challenging and enjoyable programme of learning and development.